Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Much to Discuss!


I'd like to begin by saying that in no way is the information in this blog meant to be taken over the advice of a mental health professional. Indeed, I make no claim of being a mental health professional, neither do I mean to mislead others to think that all problems can be fixed by a simple blog. This is clearly not so. Instead, I'd much rather discuss things that I have learned that have truly improved the quality of my own life. While in school for psychology, we learned many principles that famous theorists had established. While many say "It's only theory," which may be true, these ideas often give us a framework with which to improve our lives. After applying many of these theories, I have seen a vast improvement in my own life. Like many other people out there already know, life isn't always easy. I have found that such ideas have helped me cope with many things in life, and it is my hope that these ideas can help others as well. This is a place to discuss these ideas to get feedback from others, and a place for all of us to find support.

No comments:

Post a Comment